Saturday, January 26, 2013

At night, I can't sleep. In the morning, I can't wake up.


Like most days, today is no different. Starting the day with coffee or tea. Then eating some delicious fruit. Now it's time for me to watch some movie or series. There is still something missing, chocolate! At the moment I have to confess, I have no chocolate, so I'm going to go bake a cake instead. Then there's only one thing left to do.. make tea and get cosy. Then let the movie night begin!

But wait.. my day wouldn't be complete if I don't go take a walk on the beach. So I guess, I'll make a midnight walk on the beach, after the movies, despite of the weather. Actually the beach is nice even in the winter, so I must not miss the chance to see the beauty of it as long as I can.

It's funny how I feel like a different person at night. Full of ideas and full of energy. Right now I feel dull

No comments:

Post a Comment