Thursday, January 24, 2013

Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?

So for the first time ever I threw a party for a good friend of mine. Turned out pretty interesting.
@ labor
Also been celebrating everyone else's birthdays aswell.
I just figured out that there are only three men in my life - Jack, Jim and Jameson.
                       Delightful
A way to start the morning and end the evening or start the evening and ending it with the morning.

There is one more thing I love and that is tea. That's right, tea. Today I've already made myself several cups of tea. Hmm, let me think, about 12 cups I suppose? Tea is something I have to drink everyday to feel that the day is complete.
Ever think that there is so much about yourself that you don't even know? I do, all the time.
Everyday I find out something new about myself, fair or foul, still something new.
Lately I've done nothing but watch movies. They can be so much more interesting than reality where I live in can ever be.
Most nights I can't sleep at all. And when I can I see the weirdest dreams. Some of my friends even think I'm a little bit psycho. Considering my dreams, I really am. At least they are not plain boring.
The bringer of my dreams.


   Fascinating creatures







No comments:

Post a Comment